Saturday

The Odelisk - 3

I knew one sure way to get any man's attention. Hell, even gay guys took a second look at me. A straight male would be an easy target.

Probably wouldn't even question what I was doing wandering around the island naked.

I strolled past the floor to ceiling windows, then knocked on the glass door that led into the kitchen. I heard the muffled sounds of footsteps, then saw the finest pair of legs I think I'd ever seen on a man.

I slowly scanned upwards to his face, appreciating the landscape on the way. This was one man that definitely worked out. He had narrow hips, and a torso that veed upwards to broad shoulders. Sculpted chest, firm biceps, strong jaw.

Then I got to his face. It was a face I'd seen before. Many times.

I gaped at him for a moment, saw the side of his mouth curve in a grin that told me he knew why I was there. That grin is what caused me to blurt out; "YOU???"

He tipped his head back and laughed.

No comments: