Monday

Devil's Task - 3

The prince rose from his seat and moved next to my chair. He offered me his hand, and helped me stand. His arms came around my back, and I held my breath as he lowered his face towards mine.

We both heard the crash at the same time. Regomar instantly flamed, while I drew my guns.

"Ha, you won't need those, just come along and watch."

Fine by me.

Not the after dinner entertainment I'd planned on. I leaned against a pile of rocks while Regomar engaged some funky armored dude.

I almost had an orgasm when a razor whip shot out of the prince's wrist. Absolutely the coolest weapon I'd ever seen. Cleanly severed the head off the enemy, right through his helmet and everything.

Regomar checked the corpse before coming to a stop in front of me. "Now where were we?"

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Reg looks like a tough guy. He might be a challenge for you. But you love the challenges, don't you?

Anonymous said...

The harder ... the better. :D