Saturday

Devil's Task - 10

Prince Regomar and I were fairly matched. We fought our way, back and forth across the room, each one of us landing some good blows, but neither one of us doing any serious damage.

I turned to parry another lash of his razor whip when a group of little purple dudes rushed into the room.

"Who the fuck are they?" I blocked the prince's strike, then slashed my own blade across his biceps.

"Satryans." The prince raked his fist over the side of my face. "Pesky little fuckers. If you see one, there's a dozen right behind him."

"Excellent." I punched him in the chest. "I'll take the one on the left."

4 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Perfect! I'm in the mood to see some decapitations!

Anonymous said...

Tax season. Ain't it grand???

Bobby "the Blue" said...

What gave it away? The blood lust?

Anonymous said...

Yup, that would be it.