Saturday

The Odelisk - 11

"Okay Festus, what the fuck is going on?"

"What makes you think there is anything going on?" Festus lumbered towards the doorway. "I have to go check on the dinner preparations, you're welcome to join me."

Fuck. Relatives. Couldn't pick your own, often hated the ones you ended up with. I could kill him, but that would make it harder to get answers.

Great.

"TONIGHT WE DINE ON SWE--"

"Those had better not be Swedish squirrels in that pot."

"TONIGHT WE DINE ON SWEESS SQUIRRELS!"

13 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Oh dear! Poor squirrels!

Anonymous said...

I have so got to start drinking heavily.

Istvanski said...

Makes a change from Swiss cheese I suppose...

Anonymous said...

Hmm Ist, I guess what you're really saying is that some protein sources are tastier than others.
:D

Dick Headley said...

Careful Ist. She takes everything the wrong way.

Istvanski said...

I bet she does...
;-)

Anonymous said...

Hush Dick, I've got a live one here...

and honey, I take it every way. ;-)


Ist ... I see you got it right. :)

Dick Headley said...

And I mean everything.

Anonymous said...

Is there any other way?

Dick Headley said...

I see you have linked to me. Thus, according to the unwritten rules of blogging etiquette I am now obliged to reciprocate. Don't get too excited.

Anonymous said...

Ah but Dick, we both know I am special. :-)

expat@large said...

Dick, I though you were wise enough to know- the unwritten rule HAVE been written (somewhere) which only means it is permissable to ignore them. To link or not to link, it's TOTALLY up to you.

Anonymous said...

And here I was going to give you shit E@L for not showing me the linkey love...