Thursday

Devil's Task - 14

The rubberband ball explosion was a tremendously stimulating sight. So much so that I jumped on the prince at the earliest opportunity.

We were working our way to the kitchen, when it finally dawned on me that I wasn't going to try to get Regomar to barter away the rest of his soul.

"I'm not going to."

"Not going to come?"

"Oh, I'm going to come. Pretty soon now, too. What I'm not going to do, is try and convince you, you need more power."

He stilled, and I ground my ass against him in an effort to get him going again. "Why not?"

I sighed and looked over my shoulder at him. "Because I think you're perfect, just the way you are."

3 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

What? How are you going to get paid on this job, now?

Anonymous said...

It's not over yet, Bax.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I should hope not!