Saturday

The Odelisk - 17

"Bwahahaha! My neice can never stop me!!!"

Finished with that fucked up mission, I was glad to leave the island behind. It would be a long time before I accepted another assignment from Big Dog.

I had a meeting with one of the head guys at a little park in a few hours.

"Fucking Santa Claus? That's really inconspicuous."

"Hey, it's the season."

"Next month."

"Well, where is it?"

I dug the stupid russian doll out of my pack and handed it to him. "I don't get it. What's so important about that stupid thing"

Santa gave me an appraising look before answering. "My kid wanted one for Christmas and I couldn't find one ANYWHERE."

15 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

That's a funny way to end the mission.

Anonymous said...

There wasn't enough violence and sex to hold my interest. Need a newer much more exciting mission.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

What are you going to do with the island that's being overrun by the Leonidis / Squirrel clones?

Anonymous said...

Couldn't care less about that. I'm outta there. Don't plan on going back.

Hopefully it'll keep Festus out of my hair for a while too.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Perhaps. He seems to pop up at the strangest times.

How's your weekend so far?

Anonymous said...

Kinda sucks. Spending too much time working and not enough time playing.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Sounds like a page from my life right about now.

Dick Headley said...

I can see old Santa's brain in overdrive here. Is she naughty or nice?

Anonymous said...

It's either got to stop Bax, or I'm bound to go over the edge.

Oh wait, I'm already there. :)

Anonymous said...

Dick, most men say it's very, very nice when I'm naughty...

Bobby "the Blue" said...

i think you know how to find release.

Just blog some more. Helps me to keep focused.

Anonymous said...

Blog...

And here I thought you were offering me sex.

(Sex would be a good thing right now)

Bobby "the Blue" said...

What is this sex???

I'm married. I forgot.

Anonymous said...

What happens in the batcave, stays in the batcave.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Well, when you put it that way...