Tuesday

Devil's Task - 6

I came to mashed under the prince. It was good to know that he'd passed out too.

When I tried to roll him off my back, he stirred.

"Hold on there," he levered himself off of me, but grabbed me around the waist and hauled me to my feet. "I'm not done with you yet."

Then he picked me up and slapped my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist just before he impaled me.

It was time to start plotting. Time to figure out how I was going to convince this man he needed more power.

He rotated his hips as he drove his cock into me, and I got an idea...

14 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I can see from the look on your face that you are DEEP in thought.

Anonymous said...

Something deep is certainly going on...

(I thought I looked kind of bored)

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Bored? I thought that was your standard sexy / steamy / sultry look.

Anonymous said...

Oops, disregard. I didn't say a thing...

You're right, that's my sexy / steamy / sultry look.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I have to head to clients today. I hope I don't miss the next installment!

Anonymous said...

Don't know when I'll get around to posting it, but it'll be here whenever you return, Bax.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

You're up! Good morning!

I know. The blogs not going anywhere. But there's a certain thrill when you're the first in new territory...

Anonymous said...

lol...
So tell me, since I don't have it ready to post, when will you be back?

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Don't worry about it. I might not be back until the end of business today. I chose a gloomy and rainy day to spend a day calculating sales tax.

Post when you will. I'll happily read it when I get home tonight.

Have a g'day, madam!

Anonymous said...

You know I will. I'd say the same to you, but I know you won't. You could try anyway...

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Taxes aren't quite as exciting as your adventures. That's why your blog is so fun to read.

Anonymous said...

That's because I'm a twisted genius. You keep coming back to see what bizarre idea I've come up with next...

Or maybe it's the sex. ;-)

Dick Headley said...

Strewth that Regomar's a machine! Looks like someone slipped a few blue pills in his cornflakes.

Anonymous said...

Heh, believe me honey, he doesn't need that kind of help.

But, there's something to be said for those little beauties...