Tuesday

Devil's Task - 5

Regomar brought more and more of his power into play. I was losing the ability to think, what with his body heating, his fire dancing over my skin, leaving a trail of arousal in its path.

He pulled his cock nearly all the way out, then slammed it home, firing a blast of magic straight into my core.

I couldn't take it any more. "I'm here to convince you, you need more power." Fuck me, if the man had more power he'd kill me.

"Good girl." Regomar eased up on the assault and changed the rhythm of his thrusts. "How were you going to do this?"

"I hadn't gotten that far in my planning." I really hadn't. Not after I'd taken one look at him, and my mind had gone straight to sex.

He stilled for a moment, then started pounding into me with a fury. My inner muscles clenched, spasmed, then brutal pleasure ripped through my cunt and burst outwards. I gasped, then sobbed as wave after wave of overwhelming sensation straffed through me.

Regomar cursed, then spewed hot jets of cum into my depths.

My vision dimmed, darkened, then went black, and I knew no more.

4 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

That's some great writing. You're a master!

Anonymous said...

I've had a little practice. ;-)

Bobby "the Blue" said...

So I have learned!

I think I know how you are going to turn this adventure in your favor. No one can keep up with BB, then he's yours!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. This does happen...