Tuesday

Devil's Task - 4

Electricity sizzled around Regomar as he led me to his room. The static energy of it danced over my skin, heightening my arousal, feeding my anticipation.

Then we were there. He turned to me, pulled me tightly to his chest and assaulted my mouth with his.

Fire blazed through my veins. I tore wildly at his clothing, desperate to feel his energized flesh against my own. He rid me of my clothes as quickly, then dragged me to the ground, before urging me over onto my knees.

He wrapped himself and his power around me and with one swift stroke buried his cock to the balls in my cunt.

"Pussy first, then ass," he rasped before biting my shoulder. Then he started to thrust; deep powerful strokes that shot me straight to the edge and kept me there.

And kept me there.

And kept me there.

I was getting ready to scream when he whispered in my ear; "I'll let you cum if you tell me what you're doing here."

6 comments:

Dick Headley said...

I'm still worried about Dodge. This can't be good for his self-esteem.

Anonymous said...

Then you should fuck him, Dick.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

He's a smart one. He knows your weakness! Will you spill the beans? I'm staying tuned in!

Anonymous said...

Damn Bax. Could you hold up if I kept you on the edge of climax? For hours? Days?

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Maybe we should try find out?

Anonymous said...

Sure. Just my kind of experiment. ;-)