Friday

The Odelisk - 16

"Freeze baby."

I shot a glance at Dodge, then rolled my eyes. "Take a number."

He lowered his weapon and took a step towards the counter. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What's it look like? I'm grinding up mutant squirreleonidas clones." I mean, really.

"Why is it I never get a straight answer out of you?"

I finished off with the last clone, then wandered into the living room.

"So what are you going to do with all that ... meat in my kitchen?"

I gave his lean body the slow scan. "I've got a whole different type of meat on my mind right now Dodge."

He stared at me. Just stared. His mouth partly open, his eyes wide. "You have got to be kid--"

"Hey, what's this little blue doll?" There in the center of the coffee table sat an odd blue russian type doll.

"WHAT?"

"Can I have it?" I snatched the little guy up and shook him.

"Will you leave if I give it to you?"

I eyed his crotch again before answering. "Well, if you're sure..."

"Just take it and go."

6 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

That was easy. Every mission should be like that.

Dick Headley said...

Keep an eye out for Dodge's truncheon.

Anonymous said...

Naw Bax, if every mission were like that I'd be bored to tears.

Anonymous said...

I know I've got my eye out for yours Dick. ;-)

Dick Headley said...

But can Dodge do that Gene Simmons trick with his tongue?

Anonymous said...

A better question would be; Can you?