Wednesday

The Odelisk - 5

I wasn't too surprised when he grabbed my arm and herded me back around the couch. I was totally taken off guard when he didn't follow through though. I figured he'd have me bent over, or on my back in no time. Instead, he just tightened his grip as his expression turned hard.

"I don't have the time to entertain you right now, but I'm not comfortable letting you run lose around here." He studied me for a moment, his teeth clenching, a muscle in his jaw jumping. "Guess you're just going to have to remain as my guest." His lips curved into a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

I glanced around, looking for a weapon, planning my escape.

Before I could implement anything he headbutted me, and the lights went out.

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

A headbutt? Not my idea of foreplay...

Anonymous said...

Not mine either.