Friday

The Odelisk - 8

Fuck me, the entire Swedish Squirrel population was hanging out in the villa.

I didn't think that Dodge would leave the Odelisk here, unguarded, but I was going to take a look around anyway.

Until one of the squirrels called me over.

"Good thing we were keeping an eye on you."

"You don't sound Swedish."

"Yeah, well you don't sound like a bat."

He had me there. "Whatever, I've got work to do." I straightened, and started to turn into the room.

"Scatter!" A squirrel by the window squeaked and, as I watched, the furry little fuckers disappeared in a flash.

Then I heard the key in the lock...

8 comments:

Enigma said...

My house is over run with fearl kittens at the moment...very similar

Anonymous said...

I do remember seeing that somewhere Enigma. Yes, very similar.

Enigma said...

Except i,m not running around in latex...or not tonight, at least.

Anonymous said...

Latex, leather, or naked.
And heels.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I never knew squirrels could be so useful. Not I have to convince the wife to stop using pepper spray on them.

And yes, heels are a plus 5.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Bax, it's just the Swedish ones that are really useful.

Only a plus 5?

Anonymous said...

Now we're cooking.

Anonymous said...

Not yet, but that's a great idea. Squirrel stew!