Friday

"Well hell, let's have a drink since it looks like my information was fucked up." Herbert looked around for one of the Greenies. Not finding any, he motioned to one of his men to fetch the Bourbon.

"I'll take a shot of Absolute." I called after the man. "So what were you sent here to do?"

Herbert accepted his glass, then waited for the rest of us to be served, before he answered. "We were supposed to acquire some egghead professor, and... question him."

I glanced up at Indy. His expression was blank, but he winked at me.

"What the hell would you want to question a teacher for?" I didn't figure Herbert would tell me.

"He's either got something my boss wants, or he knows where it is." Herbert threw back his drink. "Something that's worth killing for."

Another round of beverages showed up. Then another, and another after that.

A couple hours later, Herbert had told us all his secrets, and passed out. So had the rest of his men.

I was feeling very, very good. "Hi." I smiled at Indy.

"Did you know your tits were showing?" He spoke to my chest.

I stared at it too. "Well, so they are."

Indy picked me up, then slammed me down into the dirt, coming down on top of me.

"They are in need of some attention," he licked his lips right before he took one of my nipples into his mouth.

My brain started fritzing, my focus narrowing down to the feel of Indy's mouth on me. "Wait, shouldn't we get the hell out of here before someone realizes who you are?"

Indy just grunted in response.

Even with the play delay we were long gone before Herbert and his men regained consciousness.

To be continued...

No comments: