Tuesday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 11

Fuck, this thing got heavier the farther we went. We finally set the bastard down, and I shook my arms out, bent over and stretched my back.

"Huh?" Indy moved behind me, and I heard the sound of his zipper. "About time!"

He was thorough, but he was quick and soon we were hauling big cock past the building where we'd first met up with Indy's father.

Of course, he was no longer there.

Then we were into the clefts that led to the world beyond.

"It would be just like Dad to be over there in that bar." Indy waved his hand at the building across the street.

A bar sounded real good to me right then. "I say we check it out."

The grin on Indy's face let me know I wasn't fooling him any. "What the hell."

"You think it's going to be alright there?" I stared at the cock leaning against the side of the building.

"Would you want anyone seeing you walk off with it?"

My forehead furrowed as I tried to determine if Indy was fucking with me or not.

He motioned towards the open door. "After you."

I took a step forward, and stopped. Indy's father was sitting at one of the first tables.

With a bomb in his lap.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Kimchihead said...

Damn. Tied up with a bomb on your lap is not a good way to start off the new year! ;-)

Happy New Year, Bats! :-D

Anonymous said...

Good thing I like you then kimchi. No bombs for your lap. ;-)

Happy New Year right back at ya! *kiss*

Jill said...

You could at least respect the father of your fuck buddy, Batbitch!! Put a bomb on his laps...

Anonymous said...

My fuck buddy's father already has a bomb on his lap. Or do you mean I should put a bomb on kimchi's lap? I'll be damned if I put one on Indy's lap.