Saturday

We were enjoying the hot tub once again, when we saw movement in the distance.

Herbert and his men had arrived.

"Should we stop?" I glanced over my shoulder at Indy.

"Are you nuts?" He tightened his grip and increased the speed of his thrusts.

I came, bucking back against him as my orgasm ripped through me. I felt his body tense, then the heat of his seed as he found his own release. We stood, together, for a couple of moments, then he pulled out.

"Now I suppose we should get dressed and decide what course of action we're going to take."

We'd gotten as far as the stairs when a crash announced the arrival of our guests.

I crawled across the walkway, bullets zinging over my head.

"Nice view, bitchlette." I heard Indy say behind me.

Then I ducked into Indy's bedroom.

"Holy shit. Now this is my kind of bedroom." I picked up the various weapons that littered the room. "Mind if I help myself to an Uzi?"

"Go ahead." Indy headed for the side of the room, stopping in front of the night table. "This is what I suspect those men are after."

I glanced up from the crossbow I was fondling. "What the fuck? Is that thing picking his nose?"

"Yup."

Just then the floor shifted under our feet, as an explosion sounded from below.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Indeed, gargoyles picking their noses are terribly rare and quite valuable. I can understand why it is coveted.

BTW, Nice landing strip.

Anonymous said...

Damn Bax, I'm feeling all kinds of stoopid for not knowing that.

:-) you like? You so get a kiss.