Thursday

SP - 2

I was just wrapping up my dance, when Shadowman approached.

"Very nice." He nodded to someone on the other side of the room. "Ah, your friend has arrived, if you'll come with me, I'll take you to where he'll be seated."

Shadow led me back to one of the private booths. Nice sized booth, and very clean. This was going to be perfect.

I heard approaching footsteps, and looked up, expecting Indy. Instead, Shadow stood talking to someone that looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place him.

Shadow left, but the other man turned to look at me. He studied me from foot to head, then sat on the bench beside me.

"Sorry, that seat's taken." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He reached for the drape, and yanked it closed. "Yes, and I paid very well for the privledge.

4 comments:

Indiana said...

Somebody is about to be a very naughty girl ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh hell no.
The guy PAID for me? Ain't happening.

Besides, why would I look at anyone else when I've got such a manly hunk of high impact plastic all my own?

Bobby "the Blue" said...

This might be when my suggestion from the other day might be coming in...

Anonymous said...

;-)