Wednesday

BaU - 7

"Oh for FUCK'S sake Herm, where in the HELL are you taking me?"

"Not much farther ya impatient cunt."

"Here, see? Coolest weapon I've seen in a long time."

I jumped for it, but Hermit held it out of my reach. "HERM. What's it do? Let me see it."

"It fires a concentrated energy beam of some kind. Heh. Can you jump any higher?"

I finally snagged the thing out of his hand. "HA!"

It fit perfectly in my palm. Felt warm and comforting there. "What's this button do?"

"Awesome. That's a great hole it punched through you Herm. Did it hurt?"

"Fuck off."

I decided to keep the gun. "Quit yer whining, I'm hungry and I'm looking forward to something vintage to go with it." I turned and started walking back towards the main part of the complex.

"Bitch."

4 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

After all the names he called you, I'm not surprised you blasted him through. Luckily he doesn't die too easily.

Anonymous said...

Sure Bax, my way of showing him the lurve. ;-)

Indiana said...

Thats not the type of beaming he had in mind when he showed you his weapon ~grin~

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy, leave it to you to cum up with that. ~wink~