Sunday

SP - 6

Meanwhile...

"This is the place?" Indy turned to look at his passenger.

"Yes." The man's expression was blank, but his eyes shone with anger. "I've been inside. I have an idea where they'd take her."

"Then let's not waste any time." Indy drove to the side of the property and parked the Jeep so it couldn't be seen from the house.

The two men made their way across the lawn to an entrance at the back. The stranger impressing Indy when he slipped the lock on the door there. They moved soundlessly inside, exchanging a look of relief that no alarm was activated by their entry.

The stranger moved ahead, leading Indy to a darkened, dusty area of the structure. Stopping only when they reached the top of a curious set of stairs.

"Shit," Indy breathed out on a sigh. "I bought those shoes for her."

* * * * *

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Those ARE nice shoes...

Anonymous said...

Especially if I wear them, my mask, and nothing else?