Saturday

SP - 5

This was not good. The door at the top of the stairs opened, and two men walked in. I'd never seen either one of them before, but I didn't like the expressions on their faces.

They only glanced at me as they continued past. I heard a clatter, then the two of them returned with a device very similar to one I had at home. The only one I'd ever allowed to hang me from it was Indy.

Snake raised a tube to his mouth, and the next thing I knew a sharp, biting pain flared from my left shoulder. Moments later, I began to feel really, really playful. Unfortunately, the men had a different idea. One of them opened the cage and reached inside for me. The moment his hand made contact with my flesh, I flinched. My skin was hypersensitive, my nipples contracted, echoes of his touch spread throughout my body.

It didn't take them long to tighten the straps around my ankles and haul my feet out from under me. The feel of the leather, the scrap of the metal poles all added to the sensations that were torturing my flesh.

Then one of them started whipping my ass, the other flogging my pussy. I came, but the climax was so intense it was painful.

And they had just begun.

* * * * *

6 comments:

Kimchihead said...

Damn!

Anonymous said...

;-)

He said...

Bastards.

I feel a little better knowing you'll add their nards to your collection before the story's over.

Tasty little fantasy you've got going here, by the way. :-)

Anonymous said...

I aim to please, He.

Always. ;-)

Jill said...

You'll should have a damn good cream to have no mark left from all those...

Anonymous said...

Jill, I'll just trade bodies after this. That is one of the advantages of being a doll.