Tuesday

Business As Usual

"Oh come on Herm, put the gun down, you're not going to use it." I closed the distance between us. "Hey look, my hand just fits in here."

With a grunt, Hermit stowed his gun on a rack at the side of the room. I took a closer look at the sharks while he rummaged around in a cabinet.

I heard him return, and didn't even bother turning around.

"Please, you're not going to hammer me either." I waited a minute, then walked over to him and placed my hand on his chest.

"Forget it Herm, or I'll knee your gonads into outer space."

"Damn it Bitch! It took three weeks for them to grow back the last time you did that to me." He lowered the club. "Where the hell have you been anyway?"

I shrugged. "Busy."

He blew a raspberry at me, then started lumbering out of the room. "Come on, I've got something to show you."

4 comments:

He said...

Are you SURE there's no chance you could get hammered?

Anonymous said...

Nailed, maybe. But hammered? That comes later. ;-)

Herm has a wonderful wine cellar.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

He seems like a nice enough fellow.

Anonymous said...

So far. ;-)