Tuesday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 10

"Nice scenery." I rolled my eyes behind Indy's back.

He kept walking, so I trundled along behind him, wondering if it would be inappropriate to ask for a fuck break.

I mean... really.

"Dude, that's a giant cock." Now while I'm totally fascinated with cock, this one was a bit more than my little barbie body could handle. "Must weigh a ton. How'd your dad get it up here?"

"It's made of bone," he slanted a look at me like I was stoopid. "Not all that heavy."

I reached out and tried to shove the thing. It didn't budge. "Uh huh."

"Come on. You take the head, and I'll get the other end." Indy hunkered down in front of the penis and wrapped his arms around the base.

I burst out laughing. Was still laughing as we started carting the mighty boner back down the mountain.

To be continued...

11 comments:

Indiana said...

"You grab the head", is not supposed to be a laughing instruction?

Anonymous said...

Um...
Well no, not usually.

Anonymous said...

But in this case?
I'm laughing Indy. Wanna try and make me stop?

Indiana said...

Only way to make a girl stop laughing is to put something in her mouth ;-)

Anonymous said...

What did you have in mind?

Indiana said...

Just a little something I keep around for the job ~zipppppp~

Anonymous said...

lol...
Little? Not hardly!

Anonymous said...

Say Indy, I just dropped by Lakota's...

Can you guess what I'm thinking about doing to you right now???

Indiana said...

Whatever it is I desire :-) ~LOL~

Anonymous said...

Laugh it up lego man.

*rope, check. bomb, check*

Now if you'll just sit right here, I'll get right to that total sensory involvement you appear to be looking for.

Jill said...

I didn't know Dr.j was into big penis!!