Tuesday

Bake Someone Happy...

Indy dropped me off at the batcave on his way to some museum with the nosepicker. As I headed into the kitchen, the phone rang. It was an associate of mine, interested in picking up several of my special bombs.

Since I wasn't doing anything else at the time, I told him I'd be happy to whip some up for him.

I noticed the big pot on the stove was occupied. I didn't know who was in there, just hoped it wasn't another FBI guy. That agency had no sense of humor about these things.

I felt like a right Keebler elf as I loaded my handiwork into a couple of boxes, and added a dash of allspice to the pot. Can I cook, or what?

Then I changed into something more comfortable, left a note for Indy to meet me for drinks later, and set off to make my delivery in the batmobile.

It was such a fucking beautiful night, I figured I'd wait for Indy outside.

Until...

What happens next?
I have no fucking idea.
Anybody got a suggestion?

9 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Beauty AND you can cook?

Next, how about some scenario that involves you kicking some douche in the yarbles so hard that he vomits blood? I haven't seen a doll do that in a while...

Anonymous said...

Dang Bax, you keep talking like that and I might just melt into a little puddle of plastic. ;-)

Now I wonder if I know anyone that needs his boys embedded...

He said...

The Chuggin' Monkey might turn out to be a front for a white slavery operation.

A couple of knuckle-draggers show up and make the mistake of trying to force you inside, where the fat, sweaty Indonesian owner is just about to give up hope of finding a kick-ass redhead to send to a client in Depressistan.

If you don't feel like going along to take out the client, you could just de-yarble everyone in the bar and still make it back to the sidewalk in time to meet Indy.

Anonymous said...

He! Damn, your avatar gives me ideas...

Now what were you saying? Oh yeah, white slavery. I can work with that idea.

Anonymous said...

I know there's a couple guys out there that haven't given me their input yet.

Man, I need that input. Lots and lots of input...

He said...

By the way: LOVE the boots. And the panties.

Another post, I know.

Anonymous said...

Who cares! LOVE the comment.
(It certainly caught the attention of various parts of my body. ;-)

Kimchihead said...

Something salacious. ;-)

Anonymous said...

kimchi, you're speaking to that part of me that so enjoys reaching out and touching others. ;-)