Friday

SP - 4

Meanwhile...

"Are you looking for Batbitch?"

"Yes." Indy approached the mysterious man.

"I hate to tell you, but she's been sold."

"Sold?" Indy assessed the man before him. "What did you do with her?" His hand went to the handle of his whip as his blood heated.

"Not me, Shadowman." A grin spread across the strangers face. "But I know where they've taken her."

Indy didn't waste any time getting his motorcycle going. He jumped the curb, stopping only feet from the other man. "Show me."

"Yes," the stranger rose and levered himself into the sidecar. "I will."

* * * * *

I found myself kneeling in a cage, suspended from the ceiling. I swiveled my head, then cursed as my vision blurred, and my stomach lurched. I was in a dungeon. I recognized most of the equipment in there having used the same with Indy on more than one occasion. Then my eyes landed on the man that brought me here.

And I knew.

"Snake, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"My, my it took you long enough." The side of his mouth curved up in a wicked grin. "Let's just say I'm getting back a little of my own."

I stared at him, my mouth dropping open. I'd never done anything to Snake. I'm the one that kept putting him back together again.

A clunk sounded at the top of the stairs, causing Snake's grin to widen. "But I'm not the one who's going to exact the fee..."

5 comments:

Jill said...

He is way less scaly then before!

Anonymous said...

That's why I didn't recognize him.

Jill said...

He must have been on extreme makeover!!

Anonymous said...

I believe he was, now that you mention it.

Anonymous said...

Or was it Queer Eye?