Sunday

SP - 8

The connection was good, and the Dr. Phil looking dude, dropped like a rock. Blood spewing from his mouth as he clutched his groin.

I spun, ready to face the last man, when I saw Indy, and another man standing at the top of the stairs. Indy winked at me, then unstrapped his whip.

Pain flared in my left hip, causing my body to throb, but my anger to boil. I caught the next flick of his whip on the side of my leg, keeping his attention focused on me, while Indy aimed, and launched his shot.

The bullwhip wrapped around the last man's ankles, and with a jerk, Indy yanked his feet out from under him. The resultant fall, sent the man straight into the pit.

"Indy!" I jumped on him as soon as he made it to the bottom of the stairs.

"Babes, you get into more trouble than any three women I know."

The feel of his work roughened palms against my over-sensitive skin distracted me. "Uh huh."

He laughed and started toting me up the stairs...

8 comments:

Kiro said...

Hey Batgirl...I m a big Batman fan and I see you are batgirl...you write Nice stories...but I dont get the point of it all...or mebbe there is no point...

Anonymous said...

Hey Undead, I'd have to say there really isn't any point. Some posts I make up on my own, some I ask the people that stop here what type of adventure they'd like to see. Others are a message to a single individual who will understand what I'm saying.

Mostly, I'm just a mercenary, Batgirl barbie doll that likes to drink hard, engage in hot sex, and blow shit up.

I don't really have anything to do with Batman, except I steal some of his toys. ;-)

Jill said...

After all that Indy is still the one that you can almost say that you are monogamous with?

Anonymous said...

What? I was whipped and tortured. I didn't fuck the guys.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Cool. That Indy is pretty to have around. I can use him when it gets warmer and it's time to work on the lawn.

I thought it was interesting that this blog was only Rated R.
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_rating
What's that about?

I hope you had a great weekend.

Hey, can you have an adventure that includes the 300 guy sometime in the future? His face makes me LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bax, I checked out that rating site. They count the number of times certain words are used. Guess we'll all have to start swearing more if we want to bump the rating. ;-)

Yeah, I can work with that, if I can find some decent pics of him. Thought you post was a fucking riot.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Okay, we'll all turn it up a notch:

fuck, shit, fuck, shit, booger.

I wish I could take credit for that 300 thing, but I can't photoshop to save my life. I just like to share the brilliance of other that I find on t3h int3rw3b when I can. I can only imagine what might go down if Leonidis meets Batbitch.

Anonymous said...

I'm putting my little barbie mind to that very question right now Bax.

And thanks for the fucking words.