Wednesday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 12

"Hey dad, let's see what kind of bomb you have here." I checked the package in his lap. "Nice one." I picked it up, yanked the wire that would complete the detonation circuit.

"That's it?" Indy's father glanced between me and his son.

"Probably shouldn't stay for that drink though." I shoved the bomb in my pack and started untying him.

Indy helped, the three of us heading outside as soon as he was free.

"Fuck!"

I followed Indy's gaze and saw that the giant penis was gone. "Oh great."

"What?" Indy's father looked from the building to us.

"We had the bone of destiny parked over there." I pointed to the spot.

"I don't think so." Dr. Jones Sr. said, drawing both Indy's and my attention. "I've still got it in my pocket."

"That?" Indy and I said at the same time.

"That's the Bone of Destiny?" I couldn't help repeating myself. I mean, Indy and I had just lugged this little guy's gigantic brother down the mountain.

"What, you didn't think that big fucker was the Bone, did you?"

Indy and I exchanged a sheepish glance. "No, of course not."

"Well, good." The senior Jones moved to replace the artifact in his pocket. Indy, held his hand out and eyed his father until the other man handed it over.

I smiled as I watched the two men, really glad we didn't have to haul the huge cock around with us any more. I dropped my gaze to Indy's crotch at that thought. I was so going to spend some time with that one, now that this mission was drawing to a close.

Indy caught me looking, threw his arm around my back and grasped my hip possessively. "Now where should we go for that drink?"

2 comments:

Indiana said...

That depends what we are drinking? ~grin~

Anonymous said...

I know what my drink of choice would be. ~wink~

Yours?