Friday

"So, what's this artifact they're looking for?"

"You know, they could be looking for my father." Indy flexed his fingers, testing my flesh beneath them.

"Uh uh. Herbert described you." I wriggled closer, working a thigh between his legs.

"I can't imagine what they're after." He was staring at my tits again. "But if I did have any idea, then I'd say it's time for a road trip. Just as soon as I fuck you."

My nipples hardened, eliciting a throaty laugh from Indy. "I do like the way your mind works."

Three hours later I stood in front of a beautiful wood home in the middle of the woods.

"This is your place?" I couldn't wait to get inside and explore his turf.

"One of them. He slung an arm around my waist and started leading me towards the door. "I like the privacy of this one."

I had to agree with him, as I stepped into the hot tub on the elevated deck.

"Um, shouldn't we be preparing for attack, or something?" I wasn't sensing any current danger, but I didn't imagine it would be hard for the men to track Indy to any real estate in his name.

"They won't be able to track us here for at least a week." He closed the distance between us. "Have you ever had your ass fucked in a hot tub?"

"No--" He captured my mouth, his hand busy between my legs. My own hands tracing his muscles, working closer to his cock.

Good thing Herbert was a bit dense, it took him almost the whole week to find us.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Indiana said...

Well at least Herbert's density gave as a week of fun ~grin~

Anonymous said...

Oh, tell me you have something new to show me. Or several things. That would be good.

btw, do you like whipped cream and strawberries?

Renovatio said...

You seemed rather surprised I stopped by here. Fact is, I do tend to drop comments wherever I can, I just tend to not know what to say really, here.

Anonymous said...

I have that effect on a lot of people Ren. I always figured it was because they were afraid I'd knock them down and have my way with them.

(And yeah, I'd love to do just that to you, but Indy won't let me.)

So instead you can tell me this; if you could be an action figure, who would you be? I think inside all of us we've got an urge to be an action figure. ;-)

Oh, and I never expect comments to follow the posts.