Tuesday

The Search for Lakota - Part 1

I investigated all of the homes I knew that Lakota was accustomed to staying. I saved her personal residence for last. I was shocked to see that the house had been bombed and military personnel left to watch over it.

This didn't bode well for Lakota's well being, but I knew the bitch, hung with her, and we hadn't been up to anything lately that would warrant this kind of attention.

Next I checked all of her favorite local hangouts. Then the places she'd been to only a time or two.

I was striking zero here, and I wasn't very happy about that fact.

No one had seen her or heard from her. No one knew anything about armed movement in the area. No one, it seemed, knew any fucking thing.

Then I canvassed her friends and lovers. Once again I got nothing. I didn't keep a list of those that I thought weren't being totally open with me.

Those I would visit again with the proper equipment to insure their full cooperation.

Frustrated, and more than a little confused, I packed it in for the day and returned to the batcave.

Only to find Dr. J waiting for me in my living room...

To be continued...

10 comments:

Indiana said...

Somebody is about to get hers.

Jill said...

Take a break from all this sex and go fucking eat!! Those damn ribs showing out are scaring me!!

Anonymous said...

You think so Indy? Remember, you did walk out on me...

Anonymous said...

Are you offering to be the main course Jill?

Jill said...

Could you only eat some of the unwanted fat?

Glam said...

I just sent LP and invitation to hang at my place. You'll know she shows up if a mushroom cloud of pillow feathers erupts over the Casa du Glam.

I'll pick my fingers crossed and the door to my bedroom ajar.

Anonymous said...

I use the fat to make candles.

Anonymous said...

You're a peach Glam. Let's hope she finds her way there.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Lots of fun!

And, thanks for listing me.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Hey Baxojayz, stand still so I can tackle you for a hug...