Saturday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 7b

"The birthday candles were a nice touch. And did you hear him talk when you started lighting them?"

I turned into Indy's body. "Do you have any idea how hot you are when you're torturing someone?"

His arm came around me. "He's still alive, you know. Think he has anything more to say?" Our eyes met, and held.

I snagged the archeologist by the back of the head and planted my mouth on his.

"Fuck me, Indy, right now, or I'll--"

Next thing I knew we were rolling around on the ground, eating at each other, fighting to get our clothes off.

To be continued...

6 comments:

Jill said...

Is he using his whip again?

Anonymous said...

Of course.
Why else do you think I keep him around?

L.P. said...

Because he has a ginormous big dick? Duh.

Anonymous said...

Of course, duh!
You'd think by now she'd fucking know that.

L.P. said...

I gotta ask - why birthday candles?
That's beyond evil.

Anonymous said...

Dr. J got it into his evil plastic head that my birthday was in January. Since he had the candles, I thought we could put them to good use.

I'm keeping the dental picks though.