Monday

The Meeting - Part 1

Lakota was missing and I had to find her.

I was making up a list of people to interrogate when the door chimed. A messenger stood on the stoop, with a plain, brown envelope in his hand. I snatched it out of his grip and slammed the door in his face before I got ideas. I ripped open the envelope, and couldn't believe my eyes. It was from him. The evil Dr. Jones. I don't know if someone had called him in to help with the search, or if he was forcing himself into the situation. Either way, I couldn't stop the rush of moisture that pooled between my legs at the thought of seeing him again.

Just like I couldn't help thinking back, to the first time we met.

He'd gone to Angkor Watt in search of artifacts. I didn't know he was there when I was contacted for a small job.

Nothing much, really. Just a few small explosives around the ancient structure. I figured a quick in and out and I'd be handsomely rewarded. Just my kind of job.

As I was setting the last charge though, I heard a sound.

When I looked up, there he was in all his manliness. I'd never seen a more virile male in my life. I was picturing him naked when he shattered the daydream by getting in my shit for what I was doing.

I told him to run along, it was none of his business, but he persisted. Then he told me he was taking me in to the authorities.

He took a step towards me, and I ran...

To be continued...

15 comments:

L.P. said...

Gasp!
what happens next?
Poor BB with the Evil Dr. Jones chasing her. Whatever will the poor barbie do?

Anonymous said...

Run like hell for now. Until I can get the next installment finished.

L.P. said...

you bettah run fast girl, him one wicked ass SOB. make you hurt real good.
kewl- writing with an accent...

Anonymous said...

You need you one of those goatees, to go with that there accent.

L.P. said...

whatcha mean?!? that was my fuckin voodoo queen accent.
dayum.

Anonymous said...

Ooops. Guess it needs a little work.

Indiana said...

You can run in those boots? I thought they were made for a sexy strut, not running away?

L.P. said...

she looks really cute Indy - flailing her arms about as she does a superfast teeter run.

Anonymous said...

Why do you think I got CAUGHT?

Indiana said...

Well I guess we are going to find out in part 3.

Anonymous said...

Hey Indy, you saying I looked funny running in these boots?

Indiana said...

Nope I liked the way you sashayed up that tree and straight into my whip ;-)

Anonymous said...

At the time, I wasn't exactly thrilled about that.

Okay, so I'm lying. But I can say I wasn't.

Jill said...

I guess I'll have to read the whole thing!!

Anonymous said...

Yes you will Jill.