Sunday

The Meeting - Part 8

I was contemplating all the wicked and vile things I would do to Dr. J the next time I ran into him when I realized I wasn't wearing my boots. I wasn't wearing my boots. Oh my God! The cunt took my boots!

This was a declaration of war. I would not hold back the next time I met Dr. J. He would feel the bite of my whip this time.

I was so involved in my fantasy that I failed to notice the enemy had arrived, and was closing fast.

I fought like the devil, but unarmed and unclothed it was soon over and I was their prisoner. I was also incredibly turned on.

They took me to an empty structure, several miles away, and left me to ponder the error of my ways.

I had no idea if my guards were male or female, but I offered everything in an effort to be untied.

Then I heard the muted sounds of fighting. I wondered vaugely about it, but was certain it had nothing to do with me.

(Meanwhile, in the outer room, Dr. J is beating the shit out of the enemy with a flaming torch.)

I recognized the bullwhip that wound around the trolls. The evil Dr. J was here to rescue me. I was never going to be able to live that down.

After we got back to the batcave, however, I found myself rethinking my gratitude for the man.

"Well my little batbitchlet, you didn't think I was done with you did you?"

"I am soooooo going to kill you when I get out of these bonds!"

"Ha! I'm going to take you in ways you've never been taken before. By the time I'm done with you, no other man will ever be able to satisfy you. Not even close."

"Never!"

He slid that wicked grin at me and I could see it in his eyes...he could, and would do exactly as he promised.

I was doomed.

To be continued...

17 comments:

Jill said...

Those last lines made me think of the book Sarah- The feminine Bibble!

Indiana said...

Doomed...never...think of it as being saved.

Anonymous said...

Do tell Jill, what is a Bibble?

Anonymous said...

Ah, but Indy, this was back when we met. Before I learned about all those skills you have.

Jill said...

Batbitch, I didn't read a real bibble in ages!
That book serie has nothing to do with the version of the bibble that we are thaught in church.
The part I'm talking about is when Sarah has sex with the pharaon, killer sex with him, the best sex she never had, and the pharaon learn that she is married! He say to her that she will have to live with the memory of this night!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I think some males from my past might feel the same way...

Jill said...

So they think they are god gift to women??

Anonymous said...

No, they know I am God's gift to men. ;-)

Jill said...

Full of yourself, Batbitch??

Anonymous said...

Just speaking the truth. ;-)

Jill said...

That is a lot of wikking that you are doing today!!(But you are still full of youself!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm full of something, but it's not myself.

Jill said...

I don't thin we are going to start to think about what have you have been full of today...

Jill said...

I don't thin we are going to start to think about what have you have been full of today...

Anonymous said...

I can't help but think of it.

Ain't that right Indy?

Jill said...

Is he wondering around??
We didn't see much of him...

Anonymous said...

Actually, I know right where he is.