Tuesday

The Meeting - Part 10 - The Present

Not much impresses me, and I'll be the first to admit that I love to fuck. All the fucking time. And I'm usually not too discriminating about who I'm fucking, so long as they know something about how to do it.

But I woke up in the middle of the day, found Dr. J in bed beside me, and all the things he'd done to me the previous day came crashing into my head. I had to admit that I'd never had sex like that before. And I suspected I'd never again. Unless it was with Dr. J.

It pissed me off.

So I did what any true bitch would do I decided to turn the tables on the arrogant prick. Show him a few of the finer techniques I'd picked up along the way.

God damn it took a while to get it through his head that I was the one in charge. I'd tied him up, of course while he slept, then I started out nicely, lightly running my fingers all over his body, up the insides of his thighs, over his pelvis.

Then I featherd my fingertips down his cock, over his balls, then back up again.

Since he twitched, I did it again, then bent down and ran my tongue along the same path. Then I really got down to business.

I am pleased to tell you, that by bringing him close, but denying him the orgasm for over three hours, he was more than willing to listen to reason.

That's when things got really interesting.

The next afternoon when we crawled into bed I was already planning the games we could play when we awoke.

Except for one thing.

When I woke up that evening, the evil Dr. J, and all his things were gone.

I'd never heard another word from the man.

Until today...

God damn, motherfucking, son of a bitch!

Of all the fucking times for that cunt to show up it was now when I had no fucking use for him. I had better things to do than play his silly games, even if they did fucking blow my mind away.

I paced the length of the cavern I was in, turned and started back the other way.

Fuckity, fucking, fuckers! Lakota was missing. I had no idea why she'd taken off. I didn't even have a starting point to search for her.

And now I had to deal with Dr. J?

He was so going to regret coming face to face with me again.

To be continued

2 comments:

Jill said...

Don't go telling me that you gonna regret making him pay!

Anonymous said...

Read and see, Jill.