Saturday

The Meeting - Part 7

Dr. J drove quickly through part of the complex, then turned on a grass road, and floored the Jeep. Thankfully, there were no signs of our persuers. Yet.

"So where are we going?" I yelled over the sound of the wind.

He flicked a glance at me, but didn't answer my question.

We continued on for several miles, into an area that I was not familiar with. Then he pulled the Jeep to a stop.

"Okay bitch, this is as far as I'm taking you."

I turned and stared at the evil Dr. "You're kidding, right?"

He returned the stare, the lines of his face harsh, his eyes blank. "No."

"But..."

"Out of the Jeep, or I'll come over there, and take you out myself."

What an ass! What a total fucking asshole. With a huff, I levered myself out of the vehicle, and glared back at him. "I will--"

He shifted into gear, and pressed down on the accelerator. I plunked my ass down on a patch of dirt, and flipped him the bird. "Someday Dr. J, I will make you pay for this."

10 comments:

L.P. said...

okay - this is getting exciting.
what happens? come on - don't make me wait!

Anonymous said...

Well you're going to have to wait.
You do know how much anticipation increases the ... pleasure, when it finally does arrive?

Indiana said...

BB hunts me down because she misses my touch so much and swears her pussy to me.

L.P. said...

she swears at her puss for you? kinky.

Anonymous said...

Indy, I'm just about to notice that not only did you dump me in the middle of nowhere naked, you KEPT MY BOOTS.

I'm not sure I'll be swearing my pussy to you any time soon.

Anonymous said...

LP, You've done this too?

L.P. said...

been dumped off in the middle of nowhere and let him keep my boots? no way. the boots always stay with me.

Anonymous said...

I was a bit distracted at the time. But I guarantee bitch, he's going to pay for it. :-)

Jill said...

Those were killer boot!! Indy was an asshole at that moment! I need to continu reading to find if he his one for good!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he was an asshole.
But I have my plans for him...