Tuesday

The Meeting - Part 3

I was jerked off balance and rolled down the roots to the rock pile below. I had just scrambled to my knees when I was flattened from behind.

We rolled around for a while, cursing each other. The close contact wasn't helped by the fact I thought he was hot. My body grew increasingly aware of his as we continued to struggle against one another. Moisture gathered between my legs, and my breathing grew heavier.

When he shoved his leg between mine, I knew I was lost.

"You can't take me to the authorities," I begged.

"I never said I was taking you to the authorities," a wry smile spread across his mouth. "I said you would answer to my authority."

He pinned my hands behind my back with one of his, jammed his thigh tight against my cunt, and lowered his face towards mine.

"And you shall."

With a fluid grace, he rose to his feet, pulling me to mine as he did. Then he dragged me over to a wall of rock. "Bend over, grasp the top of the rock, and don't move."

Yeah right. The second he let me go I was going to run for it.

Until he took out his knife and cut my clothes off, taking special care to caress the curves of my body, squeeze my breasts. When his hand ventured between my legs I nearly came.

"Nice and wet." He teased a finger between my labia and toured the length of my slit. "You'll be dripping by the time I'm done with you."

When he backed away from me I forgot to make my break for it. I just stood there, dying to see what he would do next.

I heard his whip crack, right before a brief sting blossomed across the cheek of my ass. Fire raced from the point of contact, straight to my pussy. Another crack, this time on the other cheek, and a wash of fluid leaked out of my cunt.

The shots of the whip came faster, then slower, then faster again, until I was dripping with arousal, and begging him to bring me to release.

Finally he put the whip aside, and moved behind me. "Very good, little bitchkins, you get a small reward for that."

He rubbed the head of his cock through my juices, then dipped inside my cunt. He placed one hand low on my back, the other on my side, and with one, strong thrust, buried himself to the balls.

"Ah God!" Ripped out of my throat at the blast of sensation that shot outwards from my sheath. Then I moaned, long and low, as he started to move.

He slid his hands to my hips and gripped them tight, just before he started a hard pounding rhythm. My vagina rippled around his shaft, tightened. His cock sparked a fury of sensation along it's entire length as he hammered away. Then he changed his angle of attack slightly, and his cock brushed over the bundle of nerves deep inside of me.

I shattered, screaming. My ass bucking against his groin, my inner muscles squeezing, releasing, squeezing, in time with the mind blowing waves of pleasure that ripped through me.

His fingers clenched, his body locked, his cock pulsed, then the heat of his seed flooded into me.

We stayed like that for several moments, as he spewed every last drop of cum from his balls. Then he swatted my ass, and backed away from me.

"Now you're going to deactivate those charges you set around the place."

I turned to look at him, my head fogged from the best sex I'd ever had. "Who are you?"

He tipped his head and grinned. "J." His smile broadened. "The Evil Dr. J."

To be Continued...

10 comments:

L.P. said...

AAACCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
not reading material for work.
humping the chair's arm.
getting weird looks.
bitch.

damn. that was hot.

Anonymous said...

I thought so too. Both at the time, and now, thinking back about it.

I would think by now your associates would be used to your humping the chairs.

L.P. said...

and anything else incapable of running the fuck off.

Anonymous said...

You too?

Indiana said...

Take it Bitch!

Anonymous said...

Fuck, I love when you do that.

Jill said...

I quess this is worth reading...

Anonymous said...

You don't like it Jill, get the fuck out of here.

Jill said...

No! It is that I found it too long before, I have like a short attention span when it comes to reading on computer. When I see long post, I don't read it most of the time!

Anonymous said...

Ah, okay. Then you can stay.