Thursday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 3

"This is freaky cool." I stood in the giant doorway, anxious to see what lay inside. There had to be a reason the doorways were this big, after all.

"Do you think it's safe to leave my vehicle like that?" I heard Indy's father say behind me.

"Just as safe as would be if you were with it." I also heard the impatience in Indy's voice.

We ventured into the structure, then took a left into the first room.

"What the fuck is your father supposed to be anyway, a boy scout?"

Indy grimaced at me before turning to take in the rest of the room.

"Did you bring a map son?"

He glared at his father as he removed a small, thick book held closed with rubberbands. "Something better. What about you?"

"Well...I...I left it in the vehicle."

"Then I suggest you get it." Indy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "We'll just do a little...exploration while you do."

I have no idea what his father said to that as Indy dug his fingers into the soft flesh of my ass and captured me with his kiss.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Three posts and you just getting into it! You are making him wait!!

Anonymous said...

Your point? Or were you unaware of the fact that anticipation can be quite pleasurable in itself?

Kimchihead said...

The old man seems like a party pooper.

Anonymous said...

He does, doesn't he? Guess I'll have to find out what he's like when he's liquored up a bit.