Monday

The Meeting - Part 9

Dr. J started on his evil plan. He dug in his bag and came out holding a flogger and a large double dildo. My heart picked up speed in my chest as he moved closer to my side.

"Any last words?" He smirked at me, waggling the dildo.

"Mommy?" I felt a rush of moisture leak out of my vagina.

"Try...Master."

I snorted, and he was quick to flick the flogger and land a stinging blow to my pussy. "I didn't hear you."

He bent over me, spread my labia apart with one hand while he worked the dildo into my cunt and my ass at the same time. He pumped the toy slowly, his tongue tracing a path over his lower lip as he stared at my crotch. "Master."

I didn't move, didn't breath.

Then the flogging started. Light rapid brushes of leather, followed by quick sharp slaps. My pussy lit on fire, my clit throbbed, my arousal shot through the roof. He continued the torture for minutes, hours, I couldn't tell. But I started to come, and once I started, I couldn't stop.

Then he decided I'd had enough.

My limbs fell limply to the bed when he released my bonds, a sigh of pure pleasure escaping me.

"Come on." He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me off the bed.

He made me put a dress and boots on for the next session. I couldn't tell you why, but there was something about the outfit, with my arms over my head that wildly turned me on.

He hiked my skirt in back and started flogging my ass. Sharper, steadier strokes than what he'd used on my cunt. Then he'd stop, and sooth the heated flesh with his hand. Stroke over the curves of my buttocks, down the crack of my ass, to my pussy.

He slid a finger inside of me and I exploded. I cried out as he contined to pump his finger in and out, continued to rub his thumb over my clit.

He continued doing these things, the flogging, then the soothing. Making me come, until I was hanging, exhausted, by my arms.

"Master." He circled me, slapping the flogger into the palm of his hand.

I stared blankly at him, not even certain I understood what he was saying.

"Fine." He clenched his jaw, and released me from the bonds. Then he dressed me in my batsuit and tied my hands around a stalgmite, before baring my ass.

He changed over to his whip, the whip he'd used on me before. A slow series of strikes, alternating from one side of my ass to the other, than rapid slashes of heat that burned straight through to my crotch.

My cunt was on fire, my clit so hard it hurt. Then he dropped the whip, positioned himself behind me, and drove his cock balls deep into my ass.

I shattered, screaming, hot waves of pleasure blasting through me with every thrust of his cock. He increased his pace and drove into me with strong, hard thrusts that had me coming again, and again, and again.

By the time he finally pumped his semen into my depths, my entire body was twitching, my mind was a blur, and my vision was dimming.

I heard someone say "Master," and belated realized the voice was mine.

"Good girl."

Then strong arms were around me, picking me up, carrying me away.

14 comments:

Jill said...

That dildo is as big as your thigh!! That one fucking huge dildo!!
Do you still want to kill Dr. J?

Anonymous said...

Loaded question Jill. I plan on fucking Dr. J into tomorrow. That might just kill him.

But I doubt it.

Jill said...

Killing him with pleasure?? That might be the best death ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey I hear IP has the stamina to do that. You ever check out his blog?

Jill said...

Iron pulgurist?? I think I visited once... Do I need to go see again??

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think you should visit him. And I think you should let a little of your inner slut show too.

Jill said...

I don't kiss and tell, Batbitch!!
Off IP blog...

Anonymous said...

Why the fuck not? Where's the fun in that?

Jill said...

What is the fun?? Being in my head would be the fun!!

Anonymous said...

Boring.

Jill said...

Just because you cannot be there!

Indiana said...

So basically someone learned her place...good pet :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know exactly where my place is Indy. And I'm about to show you that, too. ;-)

Jill said...

I wonder what would that cave would look in big bright pink!

Hey leggo boy!