Friday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 4

Now I've never been on one of these artifact finding missions before, but this one really blew. I had to wonder if they were all this fucking boring. "Hey guys, in case you haven't noticed, there's nothing here."

"Shhh...I'm not sure we're alone." Indy waved a hand in my direction.

"I've got that same feeling..." his father added.

"I vote we go for a beer." I looked around the empty room.

"What did you bring her along for anyway?" Indy's dad made a face at me.

I just raised my eyebrow at the man. I mean...really.

"Hey guys look, there's another boring empty room through this doorway."

"Dad, did you tell anyone what you were coming after?"

Dad's expression turned outraged. "Son, I do know better than that."

The two men stared at each other for a minute. "Just that girl in Thailand, but we'd been driking all day."

We crossed the next room, then Indy directed me outside, and towards a stairway. I'd just started up when a donkey ambled past. "You're right, we're not alone." I scrunched my face at Indy's father, then continued up the stairs.

Indy halted at the first turn, "Come on dad."

"It's just...I have this feeling."

I had a feeling too. A sharp pain in my ass where the older man was concerned.

I left the two men to hash out thier feelings, and continued on towards the top.

And found a weird, religious site, of some sort. Everything you'd need for a decent human sacrafice. Except for some nice edged weapons to take care of the sacrificing part.

Indy got his book out, read a little, then headed for the mound to the left of the altar. "There should be a stone inside here that will provide us with a clue to the location of the Bone of Destiny."

"Son, that feeling is growing stronger."

I sauntered over to Indy's side. "You don't think he's talking about all the ninja's hiding behind the altar do you?"

"With him, who knows?" Indy bent and reached into the hole.

"Huh. Unless they do something, what's the big deal?" I shot a look at Indy's father.

"Isn't one. Ah ha." Indy's lips curved in a smile of success.

Just as the ninjas decided to do something.

To be continued...

6 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Ninjas, please!

Jill said...

I want more than just still image on the ninja action!!

Kimchihead said...

Watch out for those flying stars. It's a pain in the ass to pull them out.

Anonymous said...

Bax! I think your request is going to be honored. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jill, then you'll have to look elsewhere. If I run into any live action ninjas I'll be sure to give them your address.

Anonymous said...

kimchi, really? Even if they're not lodged in your ass?