Wednesday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny

"Come on babe. Just got word on an artifact, and you're coming with me."

I raised my eyebrow at Dr J, thinking an adventure sounded wonderful, but I remembered the outcome of our last one.

"You're not thinking of leaving me naked somewhere again, are you?"

"Oh, I'll be getting you naked, but I won't be leaving you anywhere."

Sounded fine to me, so I hopped into his sidecar.

An hour later both the motorcycle and us were on an trans-Atlantic flight.

I just knew I shouldn't have slept the entire flight. I had no fucking idea where we were. And there sure as hell wasn't anything we were driving by to tell me.

"Where are we going?"

"What?"

"I said, where are we going?"

"What?"

"I said...I'll let you take top for a month if you tell me where we are going."
Okay, so I whispered that time.

"Petra."

I'd remember this, too.

We had to leave the bike when we got to a series of narrow clefts.

"Shh...did you hear something?"

Dr. J put his hand out and stopped me. We stood there listening for a few minutes, but didn't hear a thing.

Little did we know...

To be continued...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Is this in honor of the new Indiana Jones movie being made?

Anonymous said...

No.