Sunday

Indiana Jones & the Bone of Destiny - 8

"Oh great, we get to search a bunch of holes." Outside of the ninjas, this was turning out to be one boring adventure.

"No, we just follow his trail to the hole he entered." Indy smirked at me. Smirked, I tell you.

"Monty, I'll take hole number two."

"Babes, you can have what's behind hole number two, or you can trade your picks and your birthday candles for whatever is inside hole number four."

"Fuck that, I'm keeping my picks."

"Oh look, there's an empty room in here."

We wandered through several empty rooms, the boredom increasing until I was fantasizing about all the ways I was going to torture Indy. Not that there was anything new with that.

"Well, this is kind of creepy."

I looked around at all the luminaria that lit this inner sanctum.

"After you." Indy motioned to a set of stairs.

"Is there supposed to be something up here?" I gawked at a strange chair set against the far wall.

"Fuck. Dad's been and gone. He must have the bone with him."

Just then a loud crash sounded somewhere overhead. I stepped into Indy's body, his hand automatically grasping my hip. His eyes, when they met mine were lit with that inner fire I usually only saw during sex. Or fighting.

Then he smiled, and I could feel the adrenalin spiking into my system. "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

To be continued...

5 comments:

Jill said...

Mora action scene???

Anonymous said...

What kind of action Jill?

L.P. said...

~snickering~

Jill said...

You to decide, you are the author, after all!!
But both kind will be good!!

Anonymous said...

I was planning on some action tonight...just not here. I'll have to see.