Wednesday

The Meeting - Part 4

For the first time in my life, I did what I was told to do. It was an interesting experience, especially since it was coupled with such great rewards.

I'd deactivate an explosive, and he'd take me on. Pussy, then mouth, then ass.

Often he'd use his whip with astonishing skill. Striking just the right spots to flush the tissue with blood, sensitize the area, and bring my cunt to an aching, weeping arousal that drove me wild.

By the time I'd deactivated the last of the devices, my mind was focused entirely on Dr. J, his whip, and his body.

I couldn't get enough. Wanted more, needed more.

It was while I was gazing up at him as we were going at it for the seventh time that the thought intruded into my head that I might have met my match.

A strange warmth flooded my body, contracted my heart. Then all my nerve endings awoke. Suddenly he wasn't just in me and over me, but around me. His aura totally encased me, caressed me, as he slammed his cock into my ass.

I felt my pelvic muscles coiling, bearing down. My vagina spasmed once, causing a responding reaction in my ass.

"Jesus Christ," he groaned, then picked up the speed and severity of his strokes.

In a sudden wrenching release, I blew. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" My back arched, my body shuddered, as painful pleasure lanced outwards from my cunt, to my very extremities.

He continued to drive himself into me, dragging out the mind numbing pleasure. I came again, a sharp, bright climax, that shot stars of light through my head, narrowed my vision, and trapped my breath in my lungs.

Just as I was beginning to lose consciousness he cursed, then the strong hot jets of his seed blasted into my depths.

To be continued...

15 comments:

L.P. said...

mmmmmmm....
nice.

only thing better would be if i could grab my strap on and do him while he's doing you.

An evil Dr.J sandwich.

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell ya bitch, but this one is mine.

All mine.

Indiana said...

Ladies! Please!

Fighting over little old archaeological me?

MMMWWWWWAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Laughing? You won't be laughing when I get done with your little lego ass!

~runs and jumps at Dr. J, intending to tackle him. Sticks like a bug to his chest instead.~

DAMN IT!

L.P. said...

Duly noted bitch.

sorry, Indy, all i can do is lust from afar and pounce on the poor unsuspecting males who wander into my web. no bug sticking for me though - that's just ewwww.

Indiana said...

Well I think the stickingis her arousal...

~whispers...and she has to sleep sometime~

L.P. said...

true... but then she has to wake up sometime too. a Batbitch on ramage... it's a scary thing. lots of things get blown up.

Indiana said...

Yes but you she will kill, me she will just tie down and fuck into submission ;-) So I win both ways.

Anonymous said...

Don't be too sure, Dr. J.

Anonymous said...

I can think of ways to keep you on the edge for a very, very long time. So long, in fact, you may wish you were dead.

L.P. said...

you're all heart Indy.
Bitchy, i think you should show him, not tell him.

Anonymous said...

~snags Indy, strips him and ties him down~

I'll lay on top of you, brush my lips along the line of your jaw until I get to your mouth. I'll kiss you. Slowly, at first, then I'll deepen the kiss while I rock gently against your grorwing arousal.

Then I'll kiss my way down your throat. I'll tease them with my fingernails before I swirl my tongue around one. blow across the wet bud then suck it between my teeth and nip it lightly when I move to your second nipple, I'll trail a hand down your stomach to a point right above your cock.

Using a combination of light touch, lips and tongue I'll work up the inside of your thigh.

Let my cheek brush your cock as I move to do the same to your other leg then I'll take you gently in hand, and I'll trace around the head of your cock with my tongue, working my way down then back up your shaft until it is nice and wet.

I'll part my lipe over the head, flatten my tongue against the underside and start working my way down its length I'll draw back and work further down, tracing a random pattern iwth my tongue while I go when you hit the back of my throat I'll take you just that much further, until my lips mash up against your groin.

then I'll start a rhythm, using suction on the way up, and lots of tongue on the way down. I'll lower a hand to your sac and roll your balls lightly.

I'll draw the tips of my fingers down your sac while I increase my pace on your cock.

Faster I'll go, sucking and licking until your hips are moving to meet my face. Then I'll trace my way behind your sac to your anus.

I'll tease the tip of my finger inside, and with a slow, steady pressure, work my way inside as you relax to take me.

Then I'll work my finger along the front wall of your rectum until you groan, and I feel the ovoid shape of your gland. Once I have that, I'll rub that spot while I concentrat more effort on your cock.

When the combination of my working your gland, and my attentions to your cock result in the tightening of your body, I'll add just htat last bit of speed. Whether you tell me you're going to cum or you start to I'll take you all the way into my throat and suck, then I'll work you a couple of times, more gently, as you spew again, and again.

When you start that twitchy kind of movement I'll withdraw my finger from you and let your cock slide from my mouth, being sure to catch any last drops of your cum from the very end of it. I will stroke my hand upwards to your chest as I relocate to kiss you.

Indy? Are you with me? If you fuck around with Lakota, or one of the other females, I'll never do that to you again.

Indiana said...

You win ;-)

Jill said...

Batbitch, you sure having fun with Indiana!

Anonymous said...

Why yes Jill, I am. ;-)