Thursday

The Meeting - Part 5

I'd finished deactivating all the bombs. Dr. J rewarded me with various sex acts, some of which even I had never performed before.

It was fantastic.

When I was preparing to mount his cock for ride number...whatever, I heard a sound.

A subtle glance around, and I caught sight of movement towards the edge of a structure. I heard the hiss a boot makes, when it scuffs along rock. This time, from a different direction.

"Fuck." The men that had hired me for the job had sent some power hitters here, and since they were drawing closer, ever closer to me it didn't look good. "Dr. J," I leaned forward, planting a kiss on his lips before moving my mouth to his ear.

"We have company."

To be Continued...

12 comments:

L.P. said...

are you high fiving each other?

Anonymous said...

Oh hell yeah! You'd be too if you'd done as much fucking as we'd done.

Indiana said...

I sense a rising jealousy....

Anonymous said...

She's just never had an insatiable piece of hot, hard plasic lego man before.

And I've made sure she knows what she's missing. ;-)

Indiana said...

Well you know, staying hard comes so easy when you are an impact resistant piece of high-pressure extruded plastic molded to be both durable and perfect...

...and she is missing everything ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am so going to fuck you now...

Indiana said...

You just love it when I use those big words, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Big words. Yeah, I get insanely wet when you use your big...words.

Indiana said...

That's why I use them my little bitch ;-)

Anonymous said...

Spank me when you say that.

Jill said...

No gang bang with the "company"?

Anonymous said...

Indy is surprisingly enough for me. That lego body of his just never stops. Always hard. And the way he uses his whip...well there's nothing else like it.

Go ahead Jill, you can have the other men that show up here. At least the ones Lakota will let you have.