Friday

Simply Abominable...

"You're after the Abominable Snowman?" Indy shook his head at me. "Are you fucking insane?"

"Um ... No."

"And how, exactly, were you planning on capturing him?"

He had a point, but I wasn't going to say that. Hell, I didn't think I'd actually find the fucking creature. "Hadn't really gotten that far in my planning."

Indy gaped at me for a minute, then smiled. I didn't like that smile. "Show him some skin."

"What?"

"Get over there, and come onto the big guy."

"I am not going to fuck a Yeti!"

"You don't have to fuck him, just ..." Indy looked between me an the beast. "Charm him into coming with you."

I opened my mouth to argue with him, shut it. Looked back at the Snowman.

You know, he might just have an idea...

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Nekkid brawds, the perfect bait every time!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just any nekkid brawd?