Monday

Pig Roast

"I say, I say catchin' that porker will be a snap."

I watched as the giant pig tore up the other junk inside the shark while the oversized bird chased him.

"Any time chicken."

The pig had a good lead, when he suddenly turned in my direction, and before I knew it the fucking thing had plowed me down.

That was it. I'd had enough of this fucking adventure, and enough of the monster pig.

"Get us out of here Indy."

"But what about--"

The explosion was a magnificent thing. Made me come.

Twice.

Almost made up for the loss I was taking on the pork.

2 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

I was expecting you to turn in a pack of bacon or a ham sandwich saying it was Moby for the bounty.

Anonymous said...

OMG, how did I miss this comment? Now that would have been a nice addition. I certainly would have done that if I'd thought of it. :-)