Wednesday

The Odelisk

I'd accepted an assignment from a government organization that's so secret, even I didn't know who they really were. To me, they were simply called "Big Dog".

I didn't usually pay any attention to those on the side of law and order, but these guys were just twisted enough to be totally entertaining.

I was told only enough to prepare for the mission, and nothing else.

But once we reached the island, it was easy enough to identify where I was.

My mission here was simple enough: Find Mr. Smith and relieve him of the Odelisk.

Mr. Smith was to be considered armed and dangerous.

Fine by me, since I knew I was.

I started a basic scan of the islan--hey, these heads make for a really good back scratcher...

4 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

Hey! Thanks for the well wishes. I'm back at work, but not 100% yet.

Another adventure! Weeee!

Anonymous said...

BAX!!! Yuck to being back at work, but I'm glad you're getting better.

Bobby "the Blue" said...

You're too kind!

Anonymous said...

Just for you sweetie. ;-)