Tuesday

Porker, not Pokey

Shit. I should have kept an eye on the great white. He was barrelling down the road towards us, his mangy gang bounding along beside him.

I opened my mouth to warned Indy, but it was too late.

"Fuck me." I spat out a mouthful of dirt as I rolled to my knees.

"Exactly how were you going to kill it?" I could tell he was laughing at me.

"I hadn't worked it out that far yet." One of the cats bit me. I cursed at it then scrambled to my feet. I looked in the direction the pig had run, and couldn't see it anywhere.

6 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

How DO you stop a giant rampaging pig??? I'm glued to my screen!

Anonymous said...

So am I.

This time, I might be in for a bit of a challenge...

or not. :-)

Enigma said...

Have you seen the film Razorback?

Anonymous said...

Nope. But isn't a razorback some kind of pig?

Enigma said...

Yes,its an Aussi horror film about a monster pig that goes on a rampage.
On a differant subject, i like the truly bizzare turn you blog has taken lately.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Enigma,
I do strive for the truly bizarre. Though I suspect this recent turn of events has to do with a lack of sex.