Thursday

The Art of Negotiation

"What the fuck is this supposed to be?"

"That's the Abominable Snowman." Okay, so it wasn't much of him, but it was all we could recover.

"Yeah right." The man went back to working on his gun. "You'll get the bounty when you bring me the rest of him."

I reached into the back of my skirt for my dagger. I was going to get my bounty money out of this prick. I was just about to launch myself on the man when Indy grabbed me. "Let me handle this."

I gritted my teeth, but nodded. Then watched as Indy strolled over to the dude, and punched him right in the jaw before I even saw it coming. "I can keep this up all day." He didn't bother to help the man back to his feet.

"Look at what she brought me." The man waved at the pile of Yeti parts I'd placed on his counter.

Indy just looked at the man, and punched him again.

The guy didn't bother getting up this time. "All right already! I'll go get the money for her."

4 comments:

Bobby "the Blue" said...

That's the same way I negotiate a pay raise at the accounting firm!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. It is the only way to do it, no?

Enigma said...

re last comment, excess brain matter is like dandruff, its gota fall somwhere...anyway bb ,your blog has an oddness, that i find strangley compelling.

Anonymous said...

Of course Enigma.

We're virgos, after all. :-)